The food made in the above video is cold soba with shrimp on it.
It is more cond soba because they have been served with shrimp.
Eating crispy fried shrimp fries in a cold soba solution will be a new experience.
The following ingredients are the food ingredients.
Materials : 3 people for buckwheat noodles, 5 shrimp, 1/2 cup of frying powder, 1 stem of real green onion, radish, radish, radish, cress, horseradish, some ice
MultI-character ingredients : 1 liter of water, 1 sheet of kelp, 10 anchovies, 1 cup of katsuobushI (1 cup = 200 ml)
Buckwheat ingredients : 1/2 cup soy sauce, 1/2 cup cooking wine, 4 tablespoons sugar
Friedre batter material : 1/2 cup frying powder, 1/2 cup cold water, a bit of ice
Next is how to make soba soup.
1.Cooker the polywater ingredients except katsuobushI, remove the kelp, reduce the heat and bring to a boil for another 3 minutes.
2. Turn the heat off, add katsuobushI, make the soup for about 10 minutes, and sieve the broth.
3. Put 4 cups of multI-cup water and buckwheat stock in a pot and when it starts to boil, turn off the heat and put it in the refrigerator to prepare it cold.
Next is how to make this food.
1. Chop the scallions, grind the radishes into a sheet of steel, and shred the radish into thin strips.
2. Remove the skin and guts of the shrimp and put a knife inside to spread the shrimp and season it with salt and pepper.
3. Mix the batter ingredients in a bowl and coat the shrimp with the batter and fry it in the oil heated to 160 degrees.
4. Put buckwheat noodles in boiling water and boil for about 4 minutes. Rinse several times in cold water and drain and put in a bowl.
5. Put the fried shrimp on the buckwheat noodles and add the cold buckwheat stock and ice.
6. Please put on the ground radishes, shellfish, seaweed, moosoon and wossabI to your liking.
(Adjust the seasonings for the buckwheat sauce with water and ice.)