The food made in the above video is japchae.
It is Korean traditional food, and it is refined.
Also, food is always made on good days.
You can mix them with sweet sauce.
Various ingredients match, so you can enjoy different flavors at once.
It also takes a lot of material, but it is not that hard to make.
The following ingredients are used in this food.
Basic : 200g of sweet starch starch nodes,
100 g beef, 3 Shiitake mushrooms, 2 handful spinach, 1/2 carrot,
1 Once, 8 woodear, 2 Eggss, Sesame
Beef sauce mixture : 1tsp Soy sauce, 1tsp Sesame oil, 1tp Sugar, ,p Minced garlic, Pepper
NOodle sauce mixture : 3+ +psp soy sauce, 1+ +psp sugar,
1p Minced garlic, 3bsp Sesame Oil, Pepper
The following is a recipe for this food.
1.Sound the dried noodles in cold water for about 30 minutes. Cut carrots, shoots, onions, and cut tree ear mushrooms into 4 equal portions. Put beef in soy sauce sauce sauce sauce and cover for 10 minutes.
2. Cut off the roots of spinach, wash it thoroughly, blanch with a little salt in boiling water, and rinse it in cold water to drain the water. Put a pinch of salt and sesame oil in the boiled spinach.
3. Separate the whites and yolks of eggs, add a pinch of salt and chop the eggs over a low heat.
4. Put some salt in the order of onions, carrots, and tree ear mushrooms and fry them together at the end.
5. Cook the noodles in boiling water for 3 minutes, then rinse it once and sieve the water out. Place the seasoning ingredients and boiled noodles in a pan ; roast over medium heat for 2 minutes to blend evenly into the sauce, then cut into edible lengths.
6. Mix the dried vegetables and sesame oil with the dried seaweed noodles in a bowl, and then mix slightly with the noodles. (Adjust the sides by adding soy sauce according to your preference.)
7. Put Japchae in a dish and sprinkle sesame.